Inspired with a nautical theme, the nautique takes its inspiration from rigid inflatable boat (rib) designs and is presented in stark marine white and grey, in keeping with a traditional look and feel sure to please the boating eye, so as to not be out of place in monaco or papeete, or when secured to the railings or davits of a luxury yacht or boat.
In addition, we have included connectivity to permit the attachment of a kayak styled seat so as the user can sit and paddle with a kayak blade. This permits greater versatility of the craft and can make trips to shore for provisions an easier task when the need arises in choppy waters or when the wind freshens.
Combine this with convenience of durable, tough, drop stitch inflatable technology and you have a highly appealing water craft, set to inspire the imagination of the yacht and boat user. Store on deck, store below, the nautique ticks many boxes and is uniquely suited to its purpose.
- load capacity recommended front and rear <20 kg (44 pounds)
- Stainless steel D-ring connector + nose and tail D-ring for pulling or anchoring
- reversing handle + Easy slide, slide fin / pushpin attachment
- arch and rear cargo net
- D-rings for kayak seat assembly
- Central carry handle
- Multiple side are done for easy grabbing and reaching from any angle
- Fender section around arch
- Forward handle
- Bumper shape of the nose
- High volume to carry heavy loads
- Fusion Layer Technology
12' 6" x 32" x 6" x 28.21lbs
(356.76cm x 81,28cm x 15,24cm x 12.8kgs)
12'6 optimal body mass <230lbs (<104kg)
12'6 maximum body mass <296lbs (<134kg)
12'6 Volume 394L